American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster
- Body: Select Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Neck Shape: Comfortable “Modern C” Shape
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″-14″ Compound Radius (24.1 cm-35.56 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Nut: LSR Roller Nut
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ American Series Nut
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Atomic Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Noiseless N3 Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: Position 1. Humbucking Pickup w/ Coils in Series, Pos. 2. Middle Pickup/Inside Coil of Humbucking Pickup in Parallel, Pos. 3. Middle Pickup, Pos 4. Neck/Middle Pickup in Parallel, Pos. 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Deluxe two-point synchronized tremolo with pop-in arm
- String Nut: LSR Roller Nut
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
- Switch Tip: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Pop-In Deluxe Tremolo Arm
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Push/Push “Passing Lane” Switch
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8″ Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: .050″ Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Unique Features: Compound Radius Fretboard, New Noiseless N3 Strat Pickups (Neck/Mid), Atomic Humbucking Pickup (bridge) Reconfigured S-1 Switching, Locking Tuning Machines, Contoured Heel
- Fender Deluxe Case
- Weight: 8.3lb
- Ser #: US13012490
Here at RGG we have the ultimate Strat made in the USA. Unmatched tone, quality and playing comfort. Built in the same Corona California factory as Fender Custom Shop. The Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS is for the discerning guitarists. Boasting the incredible signature Stratocaster sound through two N3 Noiseless pickups alongside a DH-1 humbucking bridge pickup providing more output for fatter lead tones; all with no hum.
This particular guitar is in as close to pristine condition as I have seen and has only been played a handful of times. The tone and overall balance of this guitar is absolutely incredible. Comes with all the case candy, tools and original hardshell case/keys as displayed in the photos.
Payment can be done via PayPal, bank transfer, cheque or cash on collection!
Very important: If paying by PayPal, please note that we will only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses! Please double check your address is confirmed with Paypal!
Feel free to drop us an email for our bank details for SWIFT/BACS transfers and for any international shipping costs.
If paying by cheque, or collecting in person, please contact us on 07932 074096 to arrange.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship Guitars, Amps and Accessories to the UK, Europe & ROW. We’ve been shipping items to the UK and abroad for many years without any issues, as we always use the best and most reliable shipping companies. All guitars and amps will be shipped insured and tracked. So you can check your shipping status anytime. We always package them to the highest possible standard.
Note: All amps are preferably UK shipping or collection only. We rarely ship amps internationally, due to potential breakage, unless this is agreed separately. If you are outside Europe and are interested in any of our guitars or amps please contact us for a special shipping quote.
We operate a 48hr approval period for on-line mail order purchases only. Customers who buy goods in the RGG showroom can fully evaluate them prior to making the payment and as such do not have this return and refund option available to them.
If you want to return an item please make contact for a returns authorisation. You have 2 days to try the instrument with a full refund minus our shipping costs (including our cost of free shipping if applicable). It is the purchaser’s responsibility to return any unwanted product promptly to the company in the condition they were received, using the original packaging and with a copy of the sales receipt. (We recommend you insure the item in transit). The item must be shipped back via a service comparable with which it was delivered, immediately upon return authorization.
Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
Any items returned after the 48hr agreed approval period, and not exceeding more than two weeks, are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. PayPal, Credit/Debit card refunds will be processed immediately and normally take 3-5 working days to show on the customer’s account. Bank transfer and cash refunds will normally be refunded by cheque.