- Weight: 7.2 lbs (Approx)
- Model Name:G6120SHBKTV Brian Setzer Hot Rod
- Series: Signature Series from the Professional Collection
- Colors: (869) Matte Black
- Category: Hollow Body Guitars
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Scale Length: 24.6″ (625mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Bracing: 1959 Style Trestle Bracing
- Back & Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 16″ Wide, 2.75″ Deep
- Neck: 2-Piece Maple
- Pickups: Two TV Jones® Classic Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16″ (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 9.45″ Radius (240mm)
- Bridge: Pinned Rosewood-Based Adjusto-MaticTM Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby® B6C Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Sperzel® Nickel-Plated Die-cast Locking Tuners
- Unique Features:Chrome Hot Rod Plate on Headstock,Neo Classic “Thumbnail” Inlay Position Markers,Bound Fingerboard,Multiple Body Bindings,Delrin® Nut,1959 Style Trestle Bracing, Silver Plexi Pickguard with Hot Rod Graphic,
- Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Deluxe Hardshell Gretsch Case
- All Case Candy inc Gretsch Guarantee Certificate
- Serial number: JT08083260
*Part Exchange Always Welcome*
Here we have for your ‘Rockabilly pleasure, a stunning 2008 Gretsch G6120SH Brian Setzer Hot Rod. It is in amazingly pristine, all original condition, with no play wear to be seen. The neck is as straight as an arrow & it sports a really excellent action. Coupled with a fabulous 2 piece maple neck & equipped with two TV Jones® Classic Pickups. Comes with its original sumptuous, Burgundy Crushed Velvet plush lined Case & all case candy including the Gretsch Guarantee Certificate, all in original envelope.
The Gretsch G6120SH Brian Setzer Hot Rod is a stripped-back rockabilly machine! With its single-cutaway bound hollow body, arched top, 1959-style trestle bracing and F-holes, the G6120SH has the resonance and sustain that Gretsch guitars are known for. The electronics layout is simple: 2 Brian Setzer TV Jones signature pickups, a 3-way selector switch and a single volume control. This lets you focus on playing, not faffing with controls. Other features include a maple neck with bound ebony fingerboard, flame maple top and arch back, Bigsby Adjusto-Matic and classic thumbnail inlays.
We are confident that you will not find a cleaner used model anywhere on or off the web, so don’t let this fine example slip away!
Payment can be done via PayPal, bank transfer, cheque or cash on collection!
Very important: If paying by PayPal, please note that we will only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses! Please double check your address is confirmed with Paypal!
Feel free to drop us an email for our bank details for SWIFT/BACS transfers and for any international shipping costs.
If paying by cheque, or collecting in person, please contact us on 07932 074096 to arrange.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship Guitars, Amps and Accessories to the UK, Europe & ROW. We’ve been shipping items to the UK and abroad for many years without any issues, as we always use the best and most reliable shipping companies. All guitars and amps will be shipped insured and tracked. So you can check your shipping status anytime. We always package them to the highest possible standard.
Note: All amps are preferably UK shipping or collection only. We rarely ship amps internationally, due to potential breakage, unless this is agreed separately. If you are outside Europe and are interested in any of our guitars or amps please contact us for a special shipping quote.
We operate a 48hr approval period for on-line mail order purchases only. Customers who buy goods in the RGG showroom can fully evaluate them prior to making the payment and as such do not have this return and refund option available to them.
If you want to return an item please make contact for a returns authorisation. You have 2 days to try the instrument with a full refund minus our shipping costs (including our cost of free shipping if applicable). It is the purchaser’s responsibility to return any unwanted product promptly to the company in the condition they were received, using the original packaging and with a copy of the sales receipt. (We recommend you insure the item in transit). The item must be shipped back via a service comparable with which it was delivered, immediately upon return authorization.
Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
Any items returned after the 48hr agreed approval period, and not exceeding more than two weeks, are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. PayPal, Credit/Debit card refunds will be processed immediately and normally take 3-5 working days to show on the customer’s account. Bank transfer and cash refunds will normally be refunded by cheque.