General Spec (Taken from Offical Shop Floor Traveler)
- MASTER BUILDER JOHN CRUZ JC
- FINISH PACKAGE NEW OLD STOCK (NOS)
- COLOR SONIC BLUE
- PLATING GOLD
- CASE CENTER POCKET TWEED 47366
- GEN SPECS AS PER 55 TELE
- ABBY-WOUND PICKUPS
- BODY ASH
- COLOR SONIC BLUE 72
- BODY FINISH NITRO LACQUER
- BODY 55 TELE SPECS
- BRIDGE ASSEMBLY LIKE STD 51 NOCASTER NOS GLD 0058052040
- PLATES FOR BRIDGE ASSEMBLIES NOCASTER GLD 0058436040
- SADDLES FOR BRIDGE ASSEMBLIES GATTON TELE 0058544000
- PICKUP BRIDGE POSITION H/W 51 NOCASTER BRG NOS 0075366000
- OUTPUT ASSEMBLIES VINT TELE 0058422000
- CONTROL ASSEMBLY 51 NOCASTER GLD 0058050040
- NECK PLATE GTR CUSTOM VINT GLD 0038957000
- TUNER KEY VINT W/FENDER LOGO GLD 0091059040
- STRING SETS FOR GUITAR 010-013-017-026-036-046 S
- BRASS COMPENSATED SADDLES
- HARDWARE GOLD PLATED
- MODERN WIRING.
- ASSEMBLY 52 TELE NOS 0078429980
- NECK FINISH NITRO LACQUER NCL
- NECK BLANK GUITAR FLAME AAA 0058594001
- TRUSS RODS 50’S 0058400000
- FACE DOT MICARTA BLACK .250 0060010000
- SIDE DOT MICARTA BLACK 3/32″ 0059552000
- FRET WIRE MED JUMBO 0021828000
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.50″
- BACK SHAPE 65 “C” 29NKSH
- NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET .820″ 8201ST
- NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRET .974″ 97412TH
- NUT STD FB BLANK 0083675000
- DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTR VINT SILVER FENDER TELE 7707030000
- NECK TEXT SATIN FINISH ON BACK OF NECK AS PER 55 TELE
- LIKE STANDARD PG OR PGA 52 TELE 0054012000
Oh mercy, mercy me! What do we have here!
Finished in gorgeous Sonic Blue, is this 2013 Fender Custom Shop NOS (New Old Stock) John Cruz Masterbuilt 55 Telecaster in Sonic Blue with gold Hardware.This is a re-creational masterpiece of vintage proportions & close inspection reveals remarkable workmanship. Built down the the most accurate & minute detail of the original 55 Tele. Besides the build quality, the playability is second to none & this baby is in 100% mint condition, having rarely seen the light of day since it came out of the Custom Shop in 2013.
Lets take a moment to reflect on jusrt what we have here!
- A mint condition top of the line ‘Custom Shop’ NOS guitar, crafted by one of the most famous & renown builders of our time.
- Fitted with ‘Hand Wound’ Pickups, wound by Abigail Ybarra who wound pickups for Jimi Hendrix etc and only retired a couple of years ago (She came to Fender in 1956 and retired 2013)
- Rare Commisioned Model, as John Cruz was synonomous for building Relics
- Total Mint (Unplayed) Condition
- All Candy is complete
- Tweed Case is immaculate
- Selling at almost half RRP
Whats there not to get excites about!
John Cruz came to Fender in 1987, joined the Custom Shop in 1993 and became a Master Builder in 2003. Custom guitars are his passion, and he is the man behind several famous Custom Shop instruments, including the replica of Stevie Ray Vaughans famous œNumber One Stratocaster guitar.Cruz also built the limited-run Moto guitar and amp sets, worked on the 49 Woody amp project and developed all production processes for the Rory Gallagher and Muddy Waters tribute guitars. Further, his meticulous work was essential to all aspects of the initial Custom Shop Relic guitars and basses, and he initiated the Custom Shops quality assurance program.Cruz has built fantastic guitars for players such as Doug Aldrich (Dio, Whitesnake), Dave Amato and Bruce Hall (REO Speedwagon), Mick Mars (Motley Crue), Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi), Bono (U2), Duff McKagan (Guns N Roses), Ike Turner and Brad Whitford (Aerosmith).
Payment can be done via PayPal, bank transfer, cheque or cash on collection!
Very important: If paying by PayPal, please note that we will only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses! Please double check your address is confirmed with Paypal!
Feel free to drop us an email for our bank details for SWIFT/BACS transfers and for any international shipping costs.
If paying by cheque, or collecting in person, please contact us on 07932 074096 to arrange.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship Guitars, Amps and Accessories to the UK, Europe & ROW. We’ve been shipping items to the UK and abroad for many years without any issues, as we always use the best and most reliable shipping companies. All guitars and amps will be shipped insured and tracked. So you can check your shipping status anytime. We always package them to the highest possible standard.
Note: All amps are preferably UK shipping or collection only. We rarely ship amps internationally, due to potential breakage, unless this is agreed separately. If you are outside Europe and are interested in any of our guitars or amps please contact us for a special shipping quote.
We operate a 48hr approval period for on-line mail order purchases only. Customers who buy goods in the RGG showroom can fully evaluate them prior to making the payment and as such do not have this return and refund option available to them.
If you want to return an item please make contact for a returns authorisation. You have 2 days to try the instrument with a full refund minus our shipping costs (including our cost of free shipping if applicable). It is the purchaser’s responsibility to return any unwanted product promptly to the company in the condition they were received, using the original packaging and with a copy of the sales receipt. (We recommend you insure the item in transit). The item must be shipped back via a service comparable with which it was delivered, immediately upon return authorization.
Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
Any items returned after the 48hr agreed approval period, and not exceeding more than two weeks, are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. PayPal, Credit/Debit card refunds will be processed immediately and normally take 3-5 working days to show on the customer’s account. Bank transfer and cash refunds will normally be refunded by cheque.