Summary of 30th Anniversary Featuresl
- Three channels, each with selection switches
- Channel 1 (mid shift and bright)
- Channel 2 (contrasting crunch modes)
- Channel 3 (gain boost and mid band contour selection)
- Channel switching by footswitch, midi control, or from front panel switches with LED indicator)
- Sensitivity switches, one each for low or high compensation, to match guitar pickup
- Power control allows high (4 valve, 100 watts) or low (2 valve, 50 watts) mode output
- Pentode or triode mode operation in either mode gives effective power range from 100 down to 25 watts
- Power amp damping control for tighter sound and fuller distortion: high, low, or auto.
- Auto mode damping pre-selects the right damping to the correct channel
- Comprehensive effects loop provides level control, series or parallel selection
- Separate send level trim: one each for clean and overdrive channels (-10 to +4 each)
- Balanced output with level control features authentic compensation for a real direct to board guitar sound
- Impedance selector
- NOTE: The 6100 series amplifiers do not have built-in reverb
Here we have a superb Marshall model 6101 LM 30th Anniversary 100 watt Combo. This is the 5881 model with newer tubes and sounds amazing. She has seen minimal amount of gig time but in 9/10 condition. The amps performs like new. Original Monster size Celestion speaker and comes with the 3 button Foot switch, cover & original box
Three Separate Channels
CLEAN channel 1 has all the sparkling clarity and glassy fidelity of the early JTM45. Deft use of of the tone controls, mid band shift, and bright switches can carry you across a whole spectrum of crisp country, warm jazz, and classic rock clean tones.
CRUNCH is only part of the story of channel 2. It contains three selectable modes to cover the range of vintage Super Lead purity, to 70’s Master Volume grinding power, to 90’s Hi-Gain drive. Creamy or biting blues, hard rock rhythms, or metallic anthems can be given the Marshall touch with this channel, which recreates the character of amps from each Marshall era.
LEAD is what channel 3 is all about. This channel has a switch for two gain alternatives. The first, a smoldering saturation, is preset to the channel. The other is a searing gain boost that shoots screaming solos beyond the limits of any previous sonic experience. Besides awesome gain, Marshall includes a mid-shift selector to transform the middle control into an expansive “contour” control. Where other high-gain amps turn muddy and lose definition, the 30th anniversary model tonal shaping helps you to retain the definition that articulates every note.
Do yourself a favour & grab this amazing ‘Rock Combo’ at a ‘Rock’ bottom price. We only have one of them in stock!
Payment can be done via PayPal, bank transfer, cheque or cash on collection!
Very important: If paying by PayPal, please note that we will only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses! Please double check your address is confirmed with Paypal!
Feel free to drop us an email for our bank details for SWIFT/BACS transfers and for any international shipping costs.
If paying by cheque, or collecting in person, please contact us on 07932 074096 to arrange.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship Guitars, Amps and Accessories to the UK, Europe & ROW. We’ve been shipping items to the UK and abroad for many years without any issues, as we always use the best and most reliable shipping companies. All guitars and amps will be shipped insured and tracked. So you can check your shipping status anytime. We always package them to the highest possible standard.
Note: All amps are preferably UK shipping or collection only. We rarely ship amps internationally, due to potential breakage, unless this is agreed separately. If you are outside Europe and are interested in any of our guitars or amps please contact us for a special shipping quote.
We operate a 48hr approval period for on-line mail order purchases only. Customers who buy goods in the RGG showroom can fully evaluate them prior to making the payment and as such do not have this return and refund option available to them.
If you want to return an item please make contact for a returns authorisation. You have 2 days to try the instrument with a full refund minus our shipping costs (including our cost of free shipping if applicable). It is the purchaser’s responsibility to return any unwanted product promptly to the company in the condition they were received, using the original packaging and with a copy of the sales receipt. (We recommend you insure the item in transit). The item must be shipped back via a service comparable with which it was delivered, immediately upon return authorization.
Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
Any items returned after the 48hr agreed approval period, and not exceeding more than two weeks, are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. PayPal, Credit/Debit card refunds will be processed immediately and normally take 3-5 working days to show on the customer’s account. Bank transfer and cash refunds will normally be refunded by cheque.